Hey it looks like I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award! Thanks Avantika!
I’m not sure I really get it 100 % but it’s nice to be noticed in the virtual WordPress world so I’ll play along. Thanks again for thinking of me Avantika!
11 Facts About Me:
I can play one song on the guitar: Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid Soundtrack.
My cat pees in the toilet (if I remember to leave treats on the toilet seat).
My banana bread wins prizes and inspires musicians and mathematicians.
I probably would fail my driver’s test if I ever had to take it again.
In fifth grade a fortune teller at the school fair told me I would die before I was 25. She was subsequently fired.
My current karaoke jam is Dance Tonight by Lucy Pearl.
I’ve taken krumping lessons – unironically.
I teach dance to teens with pervasive developmental disorders.
I think I was an inner-city gang-banger in another life – either that or a billy goat.
Nothing annoys me more than the misuse of your and you’re.
I strongly believe women who sleep in full make-up will probably end up killing their partners in their sleep.
1.What is the one quality you have that makes you a bit unique?
People are like snowflakes: we’re all unique but the same inside.
2.If your house was burning down what is the one possession you’d save?
3. The name of the book you could read over and over again without getting bored of it.
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
4. What sets your blog apart from all the others?
5. Why did you create your blog?
6. If there was one song that really conveyed to people what sort of person you are, what would that song be?
Right now, I would say my theme song is I Need a Dollar by Aloe Blacc.
7. What is the most badass thing you’ve ever done?
8. Do you like to travel? If you could visit any one place in the world what place it would it be and why?
Yes. I’d love to live in Austin for a while and just absorb the scene. I dream of going to Austin City Limits and I’m sure I will one day soon.
9. Do you have a really unusual talent or skill?
10. What is the one experience you’ve had that you will always remember?
I have the worst memory. I cannot remember anything except song lyrics.
11. A person that has provided a source of inspiration for you in your life. This person can be someone from your life, and family, or could be a movie star, actor or musician.
Hey, I understand if you don’t want to participate in this chain letter award thing. I just didn’t want to be the one to break it & at least I found your cool blogs:)
1. What’s a good joke you heard recently?
2. What image/photo sums up the day you’re having?
3. What was the last song you listened to all the way through?
4. What was the first CD you ever bought?
7. What do you wish you’d known 5 years ago?
8. Which band/artist have you seen live the most?
9. Which band/artist do you wish you could see live?
10. What do you think is the saddest song in your music collection?
11. What do you think is the happiest song in your music collection?
State 11 facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions about yourself from your nominator (Me!)
Tag 11 people to nominate
Ask them 11 Questions.